Monday, November 24, 2014

HW Due Nov 24

In my final paper, I will be discussing Thompson’s text.  Thompson claims that technology and writing are 

connected in a positive way.  My anecdote will extend Thompson’s claims that technology has improved our 

abilities to collaborate and communicate with others.  I will also include Thompson’s sub claim about the 

audience effect on online writing and how individuals perform better with a larger audience.  I will reference 

articles and research, as well as provide personal experiences, to extend Thompson’s claims.

Purcell, Kristen, Judy Buchanan, and Linda Friedrich. "The Impact of Digital Tools on Student Writing and How Writing Is Taught in Schools." Pew Research Centers Internet American Life Project RSS. N.p., 16 July 2013. Web. 20 Nov. 2014.
 
Rheingold, Howard. "Attention, and Other 21st-Century Social Media Literacies." EDUCAUSE.edu. N.p., 7 Oct. 2010. Web. 20 Nov. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment