Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Responses to Questions

Responses to Questions

               My prospective major is biological sciences for the time being, however, I plan on switching my major to engineering. I have never really used the word "claim" in a class that I have taken but I have used the word "evidence" in multiple classes. I used "evidence" in plenty of my science classes that I have taken all throughout high school. For example, to prove certain theories to be true, you must have evidence to support your theory. Some writing activities that I enjoy outside of school are definitely tweeting and blogging. I use twitter almost everyday and I blog every once in a while. I usually tweet about what I am currently doing, what just happened to me, and what I am about to do. I feel like I am a very poor writer but I do think there is a lot of room for improvement and space to learn how to actually write.

No comments:

Post a Comment